Friday, 30 September 2016

No Regrets – Suspects // Lyrics

No Regrets – Suspects

Intro
You’re walking through the city late at night,
Smoking cigarettes, drinking cheap wine and
You’re lonely, you’re lonely,

Your face brightens up as you see me, you
Were shocked to see me I could see clearly, I
Avoided you I didn’t I didn’t want you near me.

Bridge
It’s fine you weren’t special anyway,
You’d pick and choose a different boy every day,
There was enough for you that’s fair to say.

Chorus
So make your plans and I’ll make mine, I want
To enjoy this short amount of time, I have no
Regrets, no regrets.
And don’t think I’m making a mistake, I stick to
Choices that I make I have no regrets,
no regrets

Verse 2
You lost your job, you lost your motivation,
You started waiting for a train at the station,
Didn’t care which stop or which destination,
You just needed to lose all the frustration.

You’re walking on the platform in your broken
Vans, until you get by approached by another
Man, he walks away but you take his hand we
Both know you have dirty plans.

Bridge
Its fine you weren’t special anyway, you’d
Pick and choose a different boy every day,
There was enough for you that’s fair to say.

So make your plans and I’ll make mine I want
To enjoy this short amount of time, I have no
Regrets, no regrets.

Verse 3 (3x times)
You confused me and messed with my head,
You weren’t right for me that’s why they said,
You couldn’t be honest and you always mislead,
Now you are my only regret.

So make your plans and I’ll make mine I want
To enjoy this short amount of time, I have no,
Regrets, no regrets

And don’t think I’m making a mistake, I stick
To the choices that I’ve made, I have no
Regrets, no regrets.

Outro
You’re walking through the city late at night,
Smoking cigarettes, drinking cheap wine and

You’re lonely, you’re lonely,

No comments:

Post a Comment